fire and ice
games and movies
Pompiere Font Download Free
Views 1 / Downloads 286
Download more fonts similar to Pompiere Typeface in Category: basic, google fonts
About This Font: Pompiere is a trademark of Sorkin Type Co.
Sorkin Type Co.
Pompiere is a low contrast condensed sans serif font. However unlike most sans it has very tall ascenders and and very small x height. Pompiere is playful and even a little sweet. This font was inspired by a handmade sign seen outside of NYC firefighters Squad Co. 18 in the West Village of Manhattan. Because of its small x height and modest weight it will work best at medium to large sizes.
Pompiere install Instructions for Maс OS:
To install this font for free, please follow the next advice:
Before installing the Pompiere font in OS X, you must first completely close all applications. Many programs display new fonts only after restarting.
1. Double-click on the font file - a window will open with a font overview.
2. To install the font, click the Install button.
3. If the font file is in order and the system has not yet installed the same one, the Fonts program will open, in which the new font will be displayed.
4. If the font file contains errors or such a font is already installed in the system, the Font Check window will open. Click on the triangle in front of the font name to see the errors. If you still want to install the font - put a tick in front of this font and click on the Set selected button. The Fonts program opens, displaying the new font.
Pompiere install Instructions for Windows:
To install Pompiere for Windows, please follow the next advice:
1. Unzip the file with the font, if it is archived - right-click it and select "Install" from the context menu. The font will be installed (copied to the "Windows\Fonts" folder and registered in the Windows Registry).
2. Click on the font file with the right mouse button, select "View" from the context menu, in the next window click Install.
3 click Start > Control Panel > Fonts. In the window that opens, select the File / Add Font menu - in the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
4 Open the WINDOWS > Fonts folder. In the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
Windows Notes: Before downloading, make sure that its source can be trusted. If the File menu is not displayed, press the Alt key. Font files have extensions .fon (Pompiere.fon), .ttf (Pompiere.ttf), .ttc (Pompiere.ttc).
When you install a TrueType font, whose name matches the PostScript font installed on this computer, Windows will not be able to distinguish between them, which can lead to a change in the font type. To avoid this, do not install different types of fonts with the same name.
Font Style: Regular
Font Category: basic, google fonts
Pompiere Font Author: Karolina Lach
Version: Version 1.002
You may Download Pompiere typeface for Free but for personal use only. Please delete font after the review.
You must link to GettyFonts.net after download Pompiere font. Please note: all of the fonts available at this website uploaded by our users, we cannot perform a comprehensive check for every upload. If you've found a violation please report us so we can take immediate action.