fire and ice
games and movies
P22 Underground Thin Small Caps Font Download Free
Download more fonts similar to P22 Underground Thin Small Caps Typeface in Category: basic, more fonts
About This Font: P22 Underground is a trademark of P22 type foundry.
Edward Johnston, Richard Kegler, Paul Hunt
Originally commissioned in 1916 for use in the London Transport system, Edward Johnston's typeface immediately became an icon in graphic design and typography. Commissioned by first Chief Executive of London Transport Frank Pick to create a typeface belonging unmistakably to the twentieth century, Johnston's design was intended to be distinctly legible and, most importantly, functional. The true testament to Johnston's legacy of design is its continued modern usage and the scores of imitations which developed from Johnston's work. Johnston's original typeface became the model and inspiration for such modern sans-serif typefaces as Futura and Gill Sans. P22 Underground Pro expands on the historical design by Edward Johnston, licensed exclusively to P22 from the London Transport Museum.
P22 Underground ThS
Underground Railway: Mind The Gap, Be Quick for Exits, Jeevz! 0123456789
Thin Small Caps
P22 Underground Thin Small Caps install Instructions for Maс OS:
To install this font for free, please follow the next advice:
Before installing the P22 Underground Thin Small Caps font in OS X, you must first completely close all applications. Many programs display new fonts only after restarting.
1. Double-click on the font file - a window will open with a font overview.
2. To install the font, click the Install button.
3. If the font file is in order and the system has not yet installed the same one, the Fonts program will open, in which the new font will be displayed.
4. If the font file contains errors or such a font is already installed in the system, the Font Check window will open. Click on the triangle in front of the font name to see the errors. If you still want to install the font - put a tick in front of this font and click on the Set selected button. The Fonts program opens, displaying the new font.
P22 Underground Thin Small Caps install Instructions for Windows:
To install P22 Underground Thin Small Caps for Windows, please follow the next advice:
1. Unzip the file with the font, if it is archived - right-click it and select "Install" from the context menu. The font will be installed (copied to the "Windows\Fonts" folder and registered in the Windows Registry).
2. Click on the font file with the right mouse button, select "View" from the context menu, in the next window click Install.
3 click Start > Control Panel > Fonts. In the window that opens, select the File / Add Font menu - in the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
4 Open the WINDOWS > Fonts folder. In the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
Windows Notes: Before downloading, make sure that its source can be trusted. If the File menu is not displayed, press the Alt key. Font files have extensions .fon (P22 Underground Thin Small Caps.fon), .ttf (P22 Underground Thin Small Caps.ttf), .ttc (P22 Underground Thin Small Caps.ttc).
When you install a TrueType font, whose name matches the PostScript font installed on this computer, Windows will not be able to distinguish between them, which can lead to a change in the font type. To avoid this, do not install different types of fonts with the same name.
Font Style: Thin Small Caps
Font Category: basic, more fonts
P22 Underground Thin Small Caps Font Author: Edward Johnston, Richard Kegler, Paul Hunt
Version: Version 1.000;PS 1.000;hotconv 1.0.50;makeotf.lib2.0.16970
You may Download P22 Underground Thin Small Caps typeface for Free but for personal use only. Please delete font after the review.
You must link to GettyFonts.net after download P22 Underground Thin Small Caps font. Please note: all of the fonts available at this website uploaded by our users, we cannot perform a comprehensive check for every upload. If you've found a violation please report us so we can take immediate action.